Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My old mercedes starts and drives fine but there is a

Customer Question

hi my old mercedes starts and drives fine but there is a clicking noise coming from engine what is this sounds like it's coming from a black box thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
hello I'm assuming that you don't have any check engine or transmission fault lights on? a possible candidate is the ABS module ?this contains the motor /pump and has 4 brake lines running from it?