Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

My sprinter 208 C D I cuts out under load and wont start, my

Customer Question

Hi my sprinter 208 C D I cuts out under load and wont start
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Hi my sprinter 208 C D I starts ok when cold but cuts out when engine is warm and under load over 2500 revs.It then will not start for 30 mins unless easy start is sprayed into air intake. I have replaced crankcase sensor and glow plugs but heater light stays on all the time.Is this a common problem?
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for an answer to my mercedes pfoblems
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please keep looking for an answer to my problem ,thank you.
We will continue to search for a Professional.