Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Srs light on

Customer Question

srs light on
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can I put the SRS Light off I have been told there is no problem it has been on a computer for testing g but light still comes on computer says nofault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

can I ask if the computer that was connected , was it a full Mercedes dealer level tool?

as the cheaper more generic scan tools will often struggle to extract the faults from a body or ABS controller

if the SRS light is on then there should be a code to extract and highlight a fault

how is the car driving with this issue?

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you