Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My Mercedes W221 ride height light has been coming on

Customer Question

My Mercedes W221 ride height light has been coming on recently I've had the pump replaced also rear offside strut I put in for diagnostic tests and was told was front left solenoid valve which was replaced but still on can you point me in the right direction
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you still have a fault for a faulty solenoid valve and the valve has been replaced already check the wiring leading to the valve the code is set for and see if any wiring damage is found needing repaired or replaced.If this was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete