Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Is there an easy way to remove front grill from a 2013 class

Customer Question

Is there an easy way to remove front grill from a 2013 b class mercedes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately the front bumper has to be removed to then access the retainers to remove this grill assembly.Below is the procedure for this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvewukn99q2nvyh/b-09-27.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tm81pmtea7uetqa/g-09-27.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This does not show me how or in which order. I need the methodology and procedure to enable this.

The first link is the first step on removing the bumper then the second link is to remove the grill.These are factory instructions on these being removed.If this is not enough info let me know.

Thanks Pete