Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have an 04 Vario 814. It turns over fires and dies. Then

Customer Question

Hi, I have an 04 Vario 814. It turns over fires and dies. Then oil light starts flashing and air pressure light stays in even with key turned back to the off position.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure the engine oil level is at the proper level.If the oil level is found to be low or over filled this will need corrected.If this is checked and found to be o.k. I would have the engine oil pressure tested with a manual pressure test gauge to see if there is an issue with low engine oil pressure needing corrected.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete