Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

On my new glc very comfortable drive but I have to be very

On my new glc very comfortable drive but I have to be very careful over bumpy roads and traffic calming bumps as the nose swan dives a bit and can easily come down on the shock absorbers. I notice this a lot as it's my first Mercedes SUV . My previous c class sedan was much firmer. My question .. is this normal or should I ask the garage to look at it...only 2 months old and under warranty
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 month ago.

Hi David, my name is***** is more than likely normal for this vehicle. The GLC suspension is more of a luxury car ride than an SUV ride. The suspension tends to be a little bouncier than your average SUV. You could have the Mercedes service center inspect the shocks and suspension but I am quite certain that they will tell you that everything is fine.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Marty. It's certainly a very comfortable drive, but I'll raise it with them soon. Surprisingly on this new car the on board clock goes slow ! About 5 mins in a fortnight so I'm
Heading down to the service centre
Expert:  Marty replied 1 month ago.

You're quite welcome.