Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

2009 sprinter radio and accessory socket not working need

Customer Question

2009 sprinter radio and accessory socket not working need fuse number to check
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for a cigar lighter or power outlet fuse to see if either of these fuses are blown.If you are unable to locate these or if these are o.k. check all fuses for any blown fuses in all fuse panels needing replaced.If all fuses are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete