Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My mercedes 2016 glc i cannot remove cd from disc player it

Customer Question

my mercedes 2016 glc
i cannot remove cd from disc player
it went in adn immediately showing "disc ejecting" but wont come out and wont go in
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This is due to an internal mechanical fault in the cd player itself.I have seen this fail in the past before causing this type of fault here with it needing replaced.In some cases a dealer or shop can remove it and send it in for repair instead and then your cd"s can be obtained from the repair facility when it is repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete