Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

How should brake pads and discs last on a 2016 C63s??

How long should brake pads and discs last on a 2016 C63s??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** normal driving conditions the pads will usually last 30,000 miles and the discs should last 60,000 miles. Distances will vary depending on your driving conditions and braking habits.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  Marty replied 27 days ago.

just checking in. Do you need anymore help with this question?

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars at the top of your page if you are done.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thank you for your response. Just after a quick check up on the car the pads seems to be fading a lot quicker than expected and it’s under normal condistions
Expert:  Marty replied 26 days ago.

You're quite welcome. I've seen the pads wear out sooner with some customers cars. The other thing I would question is whether the pads are actually worn down to replacement thickness when they replace them. If the pad warning light is not coming on they may be replacing them too soon.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty