Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2008 c320 and my stereo only connects to blue tooth

Customer Question

I have a 2008 c320 and my stereo only connects to blue tooth for phone calls but I would like to stream music via blue tooth so would just like to know my options please
Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: Came with the car
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You would have to check with a dealer to see if they sell a retro fit kit for your model to make this work.Mercedes in this year and model needs an interface module and harness to plug the phone into to stream music and this was not an option on all models so a dealer would need to check your VIN to see if it is possible on your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete