Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Mercedes b150 sport automatic 58 plate. would you expect the

Customer Question

Mercedes b150 sport automatic 58 plate. would you expect the spline on the drive shaft into the cv joint to fail after 50,000 miles .
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually, this will not happen at this low of mileage unless when it was built it had a flaw in your model only and caused this fault here.I have seen where flaws in builds can cause a premature failure like this and this may be the case here on your model.In some cases, you can contact Mercedes to see if they will help cover the costs of repair since this is premature as sometimes they will help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete