Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I cant get into hotmail all 1 get is a message asking me for

Customer Question

I cant get into hotmail all 1 get is a message asking me for a security code and that you have sent me the code where this has been sent but the adress you have sent it to is incorrect it should be XXXXXXXXXXX Consequently I cant acess hotmail to receive the correct code. Miss Mason
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

We block email addresses due to privacy, but may I ask, the email address that the code was sent to, is this not accessible by you anymore?

Or you never had that email address in the first place?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no I cant access my account

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Patricia,

If the wrong email account is on file, then you need to use the form on my link below

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

This is going to allow you to specify a working email address that you currently have access to, so Microsoft can contact you with the process to reset your password.

If you supply enough information within the form on the link I have given you, you may be able to get instant access recovered to the account.

Can you fill in the form please and tell me when you have completed it, what the final message from Microsoft to you is (it will indicate this at completion of the form).

Let me know the results please