Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

i cant access my hot mail account, i tried to reset the password

Customer Question

i cant access my hot mail account, i tried to reset the password XXXXX follow the instructions answering the security questions to verify my self and its not working so please provide me with the best way to sort the problem whoever i tried to call you and i cant get to the right department .
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

You mentioned that you tried to reset, but still not working. Can you elaborate on that? What is "not working"? Is it the reset process? Why? Were you unable to answer your security questions?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

when i trying to put my details user name and password XXXXX press enter , i see message telling me someone els trying to access my account so give me an option to reset password XXXXX that but not working and giving me the security question to follow and providing alternative account so i can receive confirmation of verifying my self but telling me i didnt provide enough information

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Moutaz,

How many time have you done the password XXXXX procedures? Have you filled out AS MUCH relevant information in the process to prove that you own the account?

Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i cant remember how many time, and telling me

How do you want to receive your security code?

i selecting i cant verify my account and i follow this ;

You can still get back into this account by filling out a questionnaire. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (typically a lot sooner). Go to: https://account.live.com/acsr

and try to answer the questions by the link

and by opening the alternative email to check and the answer is not sufficient information to verify my self

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Moutaz,

Thank you for that information. Also, I am really sorry to hear about your Hotmail issue. If you are unable to verify your Hotmail account, and the reset procedure failed for your case, you last and good option is to contact a Hotmail moderator. This is the only method wherein a real person can look into the Hotmail account that you are trying to recover (since the reset of the processes are automated, no human intervention). However, you need to CREATE a NEW Hotmail account since you need to be logged in to a Hotmail account before you can contact a moderator.

The entire process is described in this link:
http://www.technicalforum.org/email/my-hotmail-account-hacked-cant-login-now-how-can-i-recover-my-hotmail-account

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) once you have all the information you need. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you have any other questions, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please ask me or reply to me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Best regards,
Jess