jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cannot open attatchments because microsoft office has not

Customer Question

I cannot open attatchments because microsoft office has not been properly instaaled at purchase. What do I do?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Diana! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Did you purchase Microsoft Office previously? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7c2a7c1b-d3e1-4576-8590-16f740c08e36

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Microsoft bought with computer, but cannot install properly or access attatchments. Do not seem to have correct keypassword.

Thank you. When you bought the computer, did you also purchase the Microsoft Office software? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Edit: Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. If you'd like to continue another time, please let me know any time. Otherwise, we can cancel / refund this for you. We guarantee our service. Thank you,