Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Hi I need help in access my hotmail account , every time

Customer Question

I need help in access my hotmail account , every time i try i am told i should set up a new account , but i need to access my account as i have number of details on on my old account that i need and number of people are still sending details to this account please can advise
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier to work with you on this. You can see and control everything I do

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (exaple: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Richard

i have done

loaded

629-649-681

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Connecting now.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Done
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

You just closed the Joinme without rating.

Can you please Rate My Answer here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Richard .

Have heard from them and still asking me to set up a new account , therefore i am still unable to access my old account

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Ok, what was the exact message they gave.

Put this here please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your security is important to us
Recently, we received several requests to gain access to [email protected] Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and our careful account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Now what?
Because there have been multiple unsuccessful recovery attempts for this account, we recommend at this point that you create a new account. It's quick and easy, and we have tools to help you import contacts, connect with Facebook, and even receive messages from multiple email accounts.

> Open a new account

With a new account, you’ll be able to use the following services across all of your devices:

• Best-in-class email with unlimited storage at lightning speed and serious security.

• Stay connected with friends and family, see social updates and chat with Facebook friends, and make ordinary moments memorable with video calls.

• Free online storage for thousands of docs and photos, shared your way.

Don’t get locked out again
Once you create a new account, we highly recommend you update your password reset information with a phone number or alternate email address. This will make it easier for you to gain access to your account in the future if you are locked out again.

> Open a new account

Microsoft Support Team

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

If they have denied this, it can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. 

The methods I am going to share with you are not made public by hotmail but they do in fact work. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your accounts though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form. 

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" 

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator will take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in. 

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click ask a question on the upper right hand side of the page. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

If you require any additional information at all, or have difficulties with my instructions, please do not hesitate to let me know.