jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have lost the use of Microsoft Office Starter 2010. Microsoft

Customer Question

I have lost the use of Microsoft Office Starter 2010. Microsoft have told me that the program is a Packard Bell insert so they cannot help me. I can access a few files through Word Starter 2010 and Excel Starter 2010. I cannot access a file on a CD.

I operated the computer on a Saturday three weeks ago and it worked perfectly, when I turned on the computer the next day, on the Sunday the Error notice appeared saying that the Office Starter was missing. The program is still listed on Control Panel.

The operating system is Microsoft 7.

Do I have to import a new system to operate my computer at the full range. I have a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. I don't fancy the thought of getting a new computer series 8 to replace a computer that is only a few months old.

Rachel Strike
[email protected]
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Rachel! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,