Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

how do I register a microsoft product? I bought Microsoft

Customer Question

how do I register a microsoft product?
I bought Microsoft Expression in a box with a registration number. Whilst the software itself is fine, the installation disc did not request an Registration code. How may I register with you?
Colin Bennett [email protected]
Tel 0207(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

when you activated the software (this you did during installation)this is registering the software.

When you activate it, it is registered on the server as being in use.

If it did not ask you for the registration code during installation, then it automatically registered itself for you.

you know this, else it would give a message upon use that you have x number of days to use the software, before you are required to register it (it then shows a window where you enter the registration code into), you do not go to a website as such to do this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.