Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

i want to change my entry password XXXXX was set up by the

Customer Question

i want to change my entry password XXXXX was set up by the scam merchants.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What password exactly are you referring to? Is this email, windows, etc you want to change?
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is the password to Windows set up by the people who scammed me on 16/10/13 that needs changing. i have done all the security checks and upgraded where necessary, but i cannot get any info on changing the password quoted and i am worried that they will be in my system.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
You need to go back to yopur question about that here: Click Here
.
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for you question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I will help you again. Please go to Start, Control Panel, User accounts, then you can change the Windows password there.