Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

How do I access a user manual for a Microsoft wireless 1.1

Customer Question

How do I access a user manual for a Microsoft wireless 1.1 keyboard model 1014?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using Justanswer, I am giving a link below, from where you can download the manual, if you need anything else, then do not hesitate to reply me back, otherwise remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensted for my time and effort.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/media/i3d/01/A/man-migrate/MANUAL000041362.pdf
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This link simply advises you to follow the instructions on the installer disc which won't load because intellipoint "has a known problem with this version of Windows"

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Malcoim for the reply, I have given the answer, without knowing the problem, because you have just asked for the manual and did not mentioned anything about the problem. Can you tell me, what is the version of windows, that you use ?