Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

how can I reinstate offce

Customer Question

how can I reinstate offce
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Margaret! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=6c8b9e16-c729-462f-bc1a-25f968c161e9

I'm sorry, it looks like the computer is frozen. If your computer is not working, can you please press & hold the power button on your computer for about 7 seconds for it to turn off, then turn it back on, then we can continue.

Also, I have already installed Office successfully on your computer, can you please check?

If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and E on your computer, then click on Computer on the left

, then open the C: drive, then Program Files (x86), then Office14

, then right-click on the item winword, then click on Create shortcut, then click on Yes,

, do the same for these two items there: excel and powerpnt.

Now, on the Desktop, you can open those items there in order to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint.

Edit: It looks like you are away; please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me when you are available, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,