Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My address [email protected] I have recently purchased

Customer Question

My address [email protected] I have recently purchased a new pc Systems8
It was set up by my son And PC World engineer but Ive forgottem the password XXXXX I did have it .I tried to change it just now but seemed to make a mess of it .I m 93 years old
Is it possible for you to give me my password XXXXX
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry about your email problem. By the way, I cannot see the email address that you posted since our system displayed it to me as [email protected] for policy reasons.

Can you please post only the tail part of the email starting with the @ sign? Is it @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

@talktalk.net

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Is this a free email account for your TalkTalk internet?

In an online account, when you forgot the password, the only option is to reset the password since no one can send the actual password to you. Passwords are secure so even TalkTalk has no access to it. ITalktalk can only allow you to reset your password so that you can establish a new password without providing the old password.

Have you tried to RESET your account password? Please give it a try by clicking on the link below:

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/forgotdetails/index/index

In that page, enter the alternate email address that you setup for your TalkTalk account and then click on Submit. NOTE: If you do not remember the other email address that you associated with your TalkTalk email, this will not work for you.

In this case, the last option that you have is to verify your identity by providing account related information so that TalkTalk can restore access to your account.

Using the link below, please click on the link that says "Try using your TalkTalk account details".

Here is my screen shot:

Then provide the information being asked in the page and hit continue button. Then follow the on screen procedures to reset your account password.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please reply to me any time so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We seem to have got to cross purposes I wanted the password for my Microsoft Account not my e mail address So who se to blame I dont know If you are not able to amswer my questom Cancel my paymrnt

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.

I was answering your question about getting access to your talktalk account. Now, you change your question to access your Microsoft account. Can you please tell me the tail part of your Microsoft account? Is it @hotmail.com? Please provide more information about this new question.

Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No its @talktalk.net

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Are you trying to recover the password for your email address ending with @talktalk.net?

If the answer is yes, then please follow the procedures I gave you and see if you can reset your talktalk account.

Please let me know your results in forllowing the procedures I gave you so that I can help you further.

Regards,
Jess