Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Can you remove Win 8-1 and IE 11 and Replace with Win 8 and

Customer Question

Can you remove Win 8-1 and IE 11 and Replace with Win 8 and IE 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Roger! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have the windows 8 disk or recovery / restore disk that you can reinstall windows 8? But that would be complicated, and you would have to reset your computer to factory settings, and restart everything over.

There is a better alternative. Would you like me to provide another internet browser program that is compatible with all websites and it is faster and more reliable than IE?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please do that

Please download and install the Firefox browser program at the website below:

http://www.firefox.com

; keep all default options during installation.

Then open Mozilla Firefox program and go to websites in Firefox and check if everything works fine in Firefox.

Edit: Please let me know if you still need help. Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me any time. Thank you,