jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When I try to get into Microsoft office 365 I get the message

Customer Question

When I try to get into Microsoft office 365 I get the message Office is busy go online for help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Gordon! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Have you shutdown / restarted the computer yet?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have a windows 8 laptop and I've tried shutting down and restarting a few times

Gordon

Thank you. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=46f65aaf-a6c3-4291-830d-134dfc699075

; if prompted, click on More info..., then Run anyway. Thank you,

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/mdgz5l5

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,