Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Howdy Mocrosoft i do hope u can help with my problem? My PC

Customer Question

How'dy Mocrosoft i do hope u can help with my problem? My PC was flashed 2 day's ago and i never saved my hotmail accont with email [email protected] I need to retrieve this hotmail account with email's inbox and junk mail for coilover and would like it to run along side my new yahoo email limitedslipdiff address. Could u please sort something out for my problem with hotmail account coilover address Microsoft please thank's.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you forget your password to the Hotmail account?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josh no i still know password for hotmail do u need password for my hotmail account Josh ?

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
No I do not -

Please click here ---> http://www.hotmail.com

Sign into your account and everything will still be in your account
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Signed in with [email protected] and password. It's telling me that it does not exist. I have already did all this yesterday Josh. So i tried to create a coilover alias and yesterday it told me it could'nt because it already exists yes i know it already exists because coilover belong's to me but it won't let me retrieve coilover Josh. It's just sending me round in circle's Josh please help Josh as i am totally lost as how to retrieve my important coilover email address plus email's and junk mail inh my hotmail thank's Josh

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi Paul,

I did not know what you have already tried because it was not listed in the description.

Can you give me the exact error message that you receive when you sign into your account?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It said that microsoft account does not exist enter a different email address or get a new account. Josh i had my hotmail account hacked 2 month's ago so went to shop to get pc repaired and my microsoft account was cancelled but my hot mail account with coilover was unblocked at repair shop and i cotinued to use hotmail coilover email without a microsoft account. I flashed pc 2 day's ago and forgot to save hotmail on a disc so i must retrieve hotmail coilover email's and junkmail good luck with this problem Josh. I also want hotmail joined with limitedslipdiff email so i can read all email's in mail together instead of having to go to seperate places to read my mail. Thank's Josh good luck.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
If your account password has been changed or is no longer accessible than unfortunately you are one of the thousands of Hotmail users with their account hacked daily. The good news is that you can recover your account 99.9% of the time as long as you follow the steps below carefully.

Please click here to access the special recovery form ----> https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Enter your email address in the Windows Live ID box

In the next box, enter an email address that you can be contacted at. (Note: The contact email address MUST BE DIFFERENT than your hacked account) If you do not have another email address then you can create one at Gmail.com for the process.

Click on CONTINUE

On the next page you will be asked a series of questions. If you do not know the answer to a question then please do not answer it.

Please fill out as much information as you can. DO NOT answer any questions under the Billing information section unless you have an XBOX live account or Zune card.

Click on SUBMIT

Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email to the contact address that you placed on the form. The email will state your account is verified and provide you with a link to reset your password. (The verified email can take 10 minutes to 24 hours)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its not letting me do it josh it's telling me that microsoft accoount does not exist and coilover is the password for hotmail. Josh its sending me round in circles ive already tried all this yesterday. Do u Josh want my password for my hotmail account and u can try it and see for yourself sir.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
What is the part of your email address before the @ symbol?

For example if it was josh @ hotmail.com, you can say Josh
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

coilover Josh ok

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

I can see that the email address is not deleted and still active.

Please follow my steps below as it will retrieve your account for you..

Click on CONTINUE

Click on SUBMIT

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Josh it's just doing the same thing it said this microsoft account does not exist u will need to try summit else Josh cause that aint working mate ok

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

I accessed the link - entered your email address coilover @ hotmail.com and it let me proceed to the second page where you need to enter personal information.

Please read everything I have written carefully because you are experiencing a problem that you shouldn't.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Josh the link u sent to access the recovery form is for recovering a microsoft account. My old microsoft account was cancelled 2 month's ago. Josh i want to recover my hotmail account with coilover email address so that recovery link is no use for recovering hotmail Josh ok

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

That recovery link is for Hotmail email address - Microsoft owns Hotmail, they are the same company.

Enter your email address and follow my steps, please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Josh im doing as u say but when completed to send it just comes up that microsoft account does not exist so type in another email it's not gonna work Josh. Josh ive only to fill in email [email protected] for wich microsoft account i am trying to get back into and a contact email address limitedslipdiff and the code at bottom and when completed to send it just comes up this microsoft account does not exist so type in another email. Josh ive done this too many times it's not accessing next page. I did this all day yesterday7 to on my own with no help that is why im contacting you Josh bacause there is another problem causing this to happen Josh pal so that link definitely aint working pal

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

Make sure that you are entering coilover @hotmail.COM (You MUST have the .COM)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again Josh ive filled out form and it's asking for email addresses ive sent to so would that be email's ive sent to useing my coilover address or my limitedslipdiff adress and if it is coilover im not sure i can remember their email addresses i can only remember their names and i have not saved any email's ive sent to either so how am i meant to answer that Josh

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I never got a reply from expert Josh who was dealing with my problem
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

I have addressed your issue in my entire text of how to fill out the form. Please go back and read it carefully as you fill it out. It states that if you do not know an answer to skip it and move to the next one.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Josh yes pal im skipping what i can't answer and trying to submit but the page is not changeing onto the next part of the check so what do u recommend i do now pal Josh lol good luck again lol.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
When you try to submit the page and it doesn't move, scroll up and you should see questions that you have to answer but didn't.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No Josh it's not doing that now it was on previous attempt's but not this time it's just not budging Josh pal ta

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Close out of the window and try again - If it doesn't move forward then somewhere on the page it will give you an error(normally its at the top or something in red)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok il give it a try 2 min's Josh

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
okay thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's asking me to give info about last email's ive sent so would that be with [email protected] and all i remember is 2 people and their names but i can't remember their email addresses and that's the info it's after so what now my friend Josh lol

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
If you don't know the answer and it is requesting that you put an answer in the box you can use the name I DON'T KNOW and the email address [email protected]

That will fill in the required box and let the recovery specialist know that you didn't know the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cool il try 2 mins Josh ta m8

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Okay take your time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ive did that josh and im back at trying to submit and nout is happening its just staying on same page again Josh pal

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Scroll back up and see if something is missing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ive only answered what i can Josh there is things missing Josh pal

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Anything with an * (Asterik) is required and needs to have an answer - Please scroll up and look for anything that is required that isn't entered
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No Josh there is no asteric's anywhere pal ta

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Do you mind if I use remote software to view your screen and see what the issue is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Certaintly not Josh carry on pal

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

I understand -

Are you using Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think im on google Josh .

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Do you click a big blue E to get to the internet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No Josh im defo on google filling out the personal detail's for microsoft pal i just checked the tab open is the google colours red green yellow and blue for recover your microsoft Josh

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Way before you open tabs - Do you click on an image like the one shown below?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for taking so long to reply Josh pal my mum's not to good anyhow's that would be a yes cause when i turn PC on input password i do hit Internet Explorer button to take me to Window's then i choose google to browse ok Josh pal ta.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Paul,

I am sorry to hear about your mom. We are going to try resetting Internet Explorer then filling out the form again..

Please press CTRL and D on your keyboard to save this page as a favorite/bookmark or return through your email links if you setup your email address with Justanswer. The steps below will cause you to lose connection with our chat for a couple of minutes.

Exit ALL Internet Explorer windows (You MUST include this window as well) If you have any windows open then it will not allow you to complete the process.

Click on START

Type in inetcpl.cpl then press enter

The Internet Options dialog box appears

Click the Advanced tab.

Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.

When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.

Start Internet Explorer again and try again to follow my steps for account recovery.