Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Trying to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse model 1534 to

Customer Question

Trying to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse model 1534 to my new samsung note gt - n8010 without success, can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

This mouse is made for a PC (windows) computer, not the Android Operating System (which your Note has).

It requires drivers to detect and work, and these are only designed for Windows computers.

You require a mouse specifically designed for the Android system, such as the one I have on my link below.

Click Me To Open

This will work with your Note.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.