jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have made a bad mistake - not able to access Microsoft Office

Customer Question

I have made a bad mistake - not able to access Microsoft Office I have re-installed Windows 7, thereby creating an awful mess. Can you please sort it for me - being 80 years old sometimes the technology is too much. Please help,
Wendy Young
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Is the problem you are not able to install Office Wendy?

Have you attempted to install it?

Please let me know
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, Richard - Office seems to be installed, but couldn't find the product key - having found that, I then made the mistake of re-installing Windows 7. The problem with that is that Microsoft thinks someone is trying to take over the computer and will cut me off as they won't accept my password. I am Administrator and no-one else uses the computer - now I have to sign in, which I never had to do before. System Restore is of course, no use! I have had two or three phone calls giving me a code to use, nothing seems to put things right. I realise that this may not be your field, so perhaps you could transfer if necessary. Do hope this will help.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Hi Wendy

So to clarify, when you start Office, it asks for the Product Key but you cannot give this?