Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

As instructed by the e-mail received: I am trying to get

Customer Question

As instructed by the e-mail received:

I am trying to get to https://commerce.microsoft.com to cancel a Premium subscription
I also phoned XXXXXXXXXXX frequently since yesterday at 4.19p.m. withiut any success. Please help.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

What happened when you access the page https://commerce.microsoft.com? Were you able to sign in to the Microsoft portal or not?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. The response was not available

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Margaret,

Thank you for writing back. Are you saying that when you open the page in your web browser, nothing is displayed except the message that the web page is not available? I just want to confirm that matter.

Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Margarett,

It appears that you are offline now. Please try to click on the link below:
https://commerce.microsoft.com

After clicking on that link, you shall be redirected to login page for the Microsoft commerce portal. There you need to enter your Microsoft account (can be your email address ending with @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, etc) and your password to access your subscription data.

Please tell me if you are still getting a blank page so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Jess!

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for writing back. Yes, you need to click on the link I gave you and that link should redirect you to the login page for the Microsoft commerce portal.

Login using your Microsoft account and there you must be able to see all your billing settings with Microsoft, including your subscriptions which you wish to cancel.

If you still did not get the login page using the link I gave you, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Margaret,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to let me know, I am here to help.

Best regards,
Jess