Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am trying to reset the password XXXXX my microsoft account.

I am trying to reset the password XXXXX my microsoft account. I get a response with an address which says "go here" I cannot click on the link. I cannot copy and paste it. HOW DO I DO THIS?!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Brian! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0c32d2ed-0fce-4a3c-af07-622713b89778

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I am not on the PC I wish to reset. Does that matter

It does not matter. On the PC you are communicating with me, please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.