Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY OFFICE HOME&STUDENT ACCOUNT OR DOWN

I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY OFFICE HOME&STUDENT ACCOUNT OR DOWN LOAD SOFTWARE TO MY COMPUTER. MY PRODUCT KEY IS CFT6N-H9973-493FY-V7YQH-94PVR
CHANGE PASSWORD XXXXX DOES NOT WORK.TRIED TWICE.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Jason :

May I ask, from which site you are attempting to download this from?

Jason :

Jason :

I know this has probably stressed you out quite a bit with this office download and all. For that reason, may I remote in and fix this for you quickly?

Jason :

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Jason :

In order to allow me to remote in and fix this for you, at no extra charge, please, continue below.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0894abbc-13bb-4f09-bb44-63f7247a01ea

Jason :

If you are having troubles with that, please, try the following instead.

Jason :

- Please, click the following link, download that file, and run the file: https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
- Then download and allow that remote app to run.
- Once it is finished, please, tell me the 9 digit number that appears on the top of your screen.

Jason :

Are you still with me?

Customer:

680-024-234

Jason :

Jason :

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason

Jason :

Thank you again.

Jason :

You can rate me by clicking the submit button and then ok.

Jason :

Until then, the question is still open.

Customer:

still do not understand why product key not accepted. OK Many thanks

Jason :

That is correct because Microsoft sent you the wrong code or the card is faulted. Until that is fixed, you can use Open Office, which I installed for you. That is what I have done for the last 1 1/2 hours.

Jason :

If you have issues later on, please, let me know. You can come back to this site or click the link from your email. Thank you again.

Jason :

And you are super welcome.

Jason :

Customer:

MANY THANKS-OULTON WALKER