Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How can I find my Microsoft Account details?

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gordon! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Are you trying to download/install Microsoft Office, etc.? Did you have a microsoft account previously?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=69115fd2-c17f-4d2c-9192-d7ed10647e60

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have recently bought a new tower with Windows 8 pre installed. I am trying to install Microsoft Office but it requires the Account details but the system rejects any of my details thus I am not able to install it

Did you also purchase Office recently? Is it Office 2013, or Office 365, or 2010, etc.?

Did you purchase Office online or in-store?

Can you reset your microsoft account password XXXXX the website below?

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I purchased Office 2013 offline today. I have just used the link you suggest and it has rejected my details once more.

Do you mean you've purchased Office online or in-store?

If you purchased Office online, do you have the email order confirmation?

What's the installation instruction it tells you after purchasing office?

Can you just click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I purchased office in store today. Go to www.office.com/setup etc using the 25 character key etc. it requires my account details which are being rejected etc.

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

After going to www.office.com/setup etc using the 25 character key etc., can you select the option to create/sign up for a microsoft account first?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have attempted to set up a new account and again have been rejected after putting in the 25 character key. I use my email address as indicated and have put in my password XXXXX the instructions laid down.

That's strange. Can you just click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Chrome or Firefox, etc. Thank you

Hi Gordon,

Is it done installing Office yet?

Please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for your help in this matter. Office was fully downloaded by 0250 hours.

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you for replying back,