Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Regcure Pro has identified 763 faults in my computer. I have

Regcure Pro has identified 763 faults in my computer. I have entered what I have noted as my Microsoft LIcence key but I'm told that it's invalid. I have tried to re-register but the system won't open up. Pleasxe let me know what I can do to fix this. The licence key number I have for Office 97 is 53488-41502-89234-75248. XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? You are entering a license for another program, Office, not Regcure Pro. Each program license is different; you cannot just enter the same license for another program.

Did you install Regcure Pro? Regcure Pro is not a free program. Did you purchase Regcure Pro? Is there a reason you loaded Regcure Prop program on your computer? Is there any issue with your computer?

Do you have any antivirus/security program installed on your computer?

Would you like me to provide you a free program to scan / fix your computer (instead of paying for Regcure Pro)?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

theI have Windows XP installed.

The licence number I gave was my Microsoft licence.

I did a search for Microsoft support and Regcure Pro was listed. I thought it was the offical support as there was no mention of cost until the price plan was displayed.

I have said I would pay for low priority/low urgency help. But I would much rather have official help from Microsoft if that's what you can provide.

The reason I did a search on Regcure Pro was because I am havinig problems accessing my emails and the internet via Internet Explorer. I was surprised at the size of the faults found because I have Bullguard loaded and working (twice today) and I have also aarried out a Malwartes Bytes check which found nothing wrong.

I'm sorry, Regcure Pro is definitely not a program from Microsoft; please remove it from Start, control panel, add/remove programs later. Don't just install any program. When you search things on the internet, anything can happen; please be careful when on the internet. I can fix your email and internet explorer issues now.

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=40331721-e7c9-4674-8615-12f13b681955

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.