jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am trying to activate windows 8.1 I keep receiving e-mails

Customer Question

I am trying to activate windows 8.1 I keep receiving e-mails from Microsoft asking me to verify my name when I reply on every occasion the e-mail that I send is not delivered I suspect that the address of the sender is ("Microsoft-account team") is incomplete. Are you able to help please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I do, its driving me mad

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://198.0.229.45:8040/?Session=6e8466cd-5d6a-4cad-8a03-267ac0fb3f55

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?