GL ITCS
GL ITCS, Consultant
Experience:  MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP
74092784

I recently asked for a reset code, for my daughters e-mail

Customer Question

Hi, I recently asked for a reset code, for my daughters e-mail account (***@******.*** ) but as of yet , not recieved one. I asked for it to be sent to MY e-mail address, (***@******.*** ) but have not had one yet, only a confirmation of e-mail account! Can you reset it here with me now, or please send me the code to reset it ASAP, or I will be forced to close the account and re-open with another address! THANKS Rob XXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  GL ITCS replied 3 years ago.
GL ITCS :

Hi there, Thanks for dropping by. I really hope I can help you out with your IT issues, quickly and efficiently.

GL ITCS :

Could you please advise the email provider please, i.e. is it Yahoo or Hotmail etc?

GL ITCS :

I ask because we cannot see the email address in our system, it is blocked by our system by default, so if you can tell me who the provider is that will be a big help with me providing you with advice.

GL ITCS :

Can you please explain the reason for rating this as bad service without responding at all to my questions - this is what I saw as your question:

GL ITCS :

Hi, I recently asked for a reset code, for my daughters e-mail account (***@******.*** ) but as of yet , not recieved one. I asked for it to be sent to MY e-mail address, (***@******.*** ) but have not had one yet, only a confirmation of e-mail account! Can you reset it here with me now, or please send me the code to reset it ASAP, or I will be forced to close the account and re-open with another address! THANKS Rob Etherington

GL ITCS :

So how do you expect me to help if I don't know who your email service is provided by?

GL ITCS :

You are offline now, not sure how we can help you without a response?

Expert:  GL ITCS replied 3 years ago.
I have changed this to Q&A mode, I have had no response from you regarding your issue, and you have rated me as bad service, without allowing me time to assist.