Thank you for writing back. So it appears that you are indeed using Outlook Express and not MS Outlook 2007.
Now, I need to explain to you further that you cannot control that person from sending you an email. Once he or she had your email address, he/she can always send an email to you either manually, or programmatically. (Spammers use programs to send out their spam emails).
So all you can do is to manage with your Outlook Express WHAT you will do with the email from this person. It is good that you were able to block it. If you want to delete the email directly from the server and not download it with your Outlook Express, you can setup a RULE to do just that.
Here are the steps:
- Select a message from the sender for whom you wish to create a rule. This means, you click on an email message from that sender to select it.
- On the Message menu, click Create Rule From Message. A new message rule window will open with the From address of the sender already entered as the rule's condition. (Check this part to ensure you are NOT blocking the wrong person)
- In the Actions box, scroll to the bottom of the list of possible actions and select Delete it from the server.
- Type a name for the rule in the Name box, make it descriptive like "Delete [email protected] email.com" then click OK.
- An info box will inform you that the rule has been successfully added.
When this rule is applied, all incoming emails from this person will be deleted from your server, and will NOT be downloaded by Outlook Express thus you will no longer see it in your Outlook Express.
If you are having problem creating this rule, please allow me to remotely access your computer so that I can do it for you while you watch.
I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively
. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.