jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am trying again to contact u to reinstate my Microsoft office

Customer Question

I am trying again to contact u to reinstate my Microsoft office 365 home premium. I have just spoken to AMERICA REPEAT AMERICA at long length but could not understand o word they were saying aprt from case XXXXXXXXXX which I havde to informmicrosoft I have just been givenanother number(NNN) NNN-NNNNfrom microft uk? I only want to pay for another year of 365 home premium but quite honestly am so fed up of trying as kit is costing me as fortune . can some please phone me and sort this mess out thamk you. o1255 556435 or e [email protected]
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem

Remote means i can see your issue and fix this for you

Its fully Secure and Built into the Just Answer System and you can see what i am doing at all times

If you wish i can send you the details to connect

Cheers James
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok let me know what you mean as anything with the name Microsoft is anaughty word at the moment. I have been trying to reinstate my office 365 home premium which they deleted on 9th jan. all I want to do is to pay for a year and get their aopologies for the time and money I have spent trying. I am 81 yrs old and not au fay with these systems.

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
thanks we are Not MS and I doubt they will apologise

what i can do is remote on and help you re-install office if you wish
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was given your e mail as Microsoft is you are not then thank you and goodbye . I obviously will not pay for anything as I havde been misled. sorry but thank you.

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
Thats Fine please do not reply