Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Dear Sir I have been trying to reset my password XXXXX

Dear Sir

I have been trying to reset my password XXXXX Monday 3rd February, and it keep loking me out or there is a problem with you serer. I need to access this account as a matter of importance as I am waiting for an Important email which need to reply to ASAP. the email I am trying to access [email protected]

Can you someone please get back to me ASAP to assist me with his problem. I would prefere if someone phned me on 01342 302872 and talk me through this difficult procedure.

Thanking you for your assistance.

Mr S Swanston
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Sylvester! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=c7c38e7d-5568-423d-aed3-6c35ffff30f5

Edit: Per our conversation, we will continue tomorrow; in the mean time, don't try anything for now. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you there?

Working on issue, thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.