Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have just connected my PC to iCloud and lost most of my past

I have just connected my PC to iCloud and lost most of my past events in outlook calendar. This is because I had used an iPad to connect to cloud with a newer calendar and this is what has replaced the old calendar on my PC. I had not automatic hived the PVB outlook.
Can I get the old calendar back?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

When you connect the PC to iCloud, it will make an additional calendar and contact book, that is used with iCloud.

But the remaining contacts and calendar should still be there.

Can you check for it please in the menu on the left in outlook. Click on Calendar and you should see the additional calendars.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. I can see the old calendar now.
Can I get this old calendar into all my other devices as the default calendar?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
No sorry Sean, it needs to be the iCloud calendar, as this is the one the devices use.

But you can copy the events from the old calendar to the new one and use the new one from then on.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. Can I copy all the old events at once, or must it be one by one?
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You can do it all at once, and can follow the instructions here (it covers all versions of outlook)

Click to select the Outlook Calendar folder.
On the View tab, click Change View, and then click to select one of the tabular views List

Then press CTRL+A to select all events.

Go to the new calendar, put it in the same view and press CTRL+A to paste all the events to the new calendar.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.