Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

NAME Rodney Lucas England B63 3PZ. Regarding Customer support

Customer Question

NAME Rodney Lucas England B63 3PZ. Regarding Customer support requests XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX password XXXXX forms XXXXXXXXX at 05.55 and XXXXXXXXX at 6.40 today and telephone requests to Hotmail and Microsoft. Microsoft USA is now not recognising my information although I have filled two requests and responded to emails in the middle of the night. My COMPUTER is not working properly and my only mobile phone has been locked for over a week because you will not give me current passwords to my email [email protected] My phone will have all information lost unless I enter current password. This includes all telephone numbers, appointments and numerous voicemails. I am awaiting results of blood tests for suspected cancer from hospital by phone. If I do not get satisfaction I will take this up with my MP and newspapers and take computer to tip because I am very dissatisfied with your company.
I have explained that both computer and phone were set up by my work mates and I have now retired and have had problems with all different passwords. I have given you all information requested and would have expected some assistance. I have paid and are paying for use of computer and phone but unless I get an answer I will not be paying much longer. I have now spent last two days and nights on this which is not going to help my health or stress and intend to discuss this with health specialists, charities, legal representatives as your companies attitudes are a risk to healthy living.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I need to know please, when you try to log into your Hotmail account, what is the exact message you receive?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on phone device is locked, unlock with password-last attempt-information will be erased on failure,

on computer I have message locked too many attempts at password

note I have had backup problems so little of my information is saved on phone or computer.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Rodney

Can you click on my link below and fill in the recovery form.

Be as detailed and accurate as possible.

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

When you have completed this form, Let me know the results please of what it says

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have filled in form but this is similar to previous ones today and they are

saying too many requests, As you have confirmed my payment details are ok and I have responded to emails Microsoft have sent to me all night I do not know why there appears to be so much problems with my identity. Both emails use my last name and rode stands for Rodney Edward Lucas.

I suspect password is either well known jazz trumpet number or famous musical play/film but mixture of capitals, lower case and numbers have confused. information requested is on other recovery forms submitted earlier. do not understand question left blank.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, I just was not sure if you did this form or the reset form.

If they have denied this, it can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. 

The methods I am going to share with you are not made public by hotmail but they do in fact work. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your accounts though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/hotmail/hotmail-support

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form. 

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" 

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator will take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in. 

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click ask a question on the upper right hand side of the page. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

If you require any additional information at all, or have difficulties with my instructions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thank you for your prompt replies and further information but I am not at all happy with the situation. I have had no means of receiving or making telephone calls except restricted calls to virgin media and the like. I have numerous voicemails on my phone, some may be the results of blood tests for cancer from hospital that I cannot access. I have filled in numerous requests, made countless telephone calls and spent a lot of time and trouble including two nights this week when I have not had any sleep. All I need is a one word password to put me out of my misery and your massive corporation can not provide this. yet every time I make a little mistake (CAPITALS instead of lower case) you have someone there to tell me its incorrect. This is deeply affecting and probably reducing my life so any person I have to deal with who will not give me my current password will be scored 0 NIL,

suggest you discuss this with your manager.l

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok Rodney, we are just not going to give out passwords to peoples accounts, I believe you can understand this.

It is not possible, and I explained your options in my last post.

If you are not happy with this, then I would suggest not to use a Free email service such as Hotmail, where Microsoft provide no support.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can understand you will not just give password accounts out, but your corporation has had my telephone numbers, address, visa card details, date of birth, partners email address and passwords and a weeks emails back and forth that must confirm this is my computer and thus email.

you could send me the password and then shut it down once I had unlocked everything and we could start afresh.

I have explained to others that work mates helped set my accounts up before I retired and with swop to outlook I was confused. I am unaware of Hotmails lack of support and can not remember this being advertised. like most computer stuff its all spiel without substance.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is a free service this is why you get no support.

I am not sure what more to tell you Rodney then I already have.