Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have had a stroke I cannot remember my password. I tried

Customer Question

I have had a stroke I cannot remember my password. I tried hundreds of times I need to have access to my account I know the birthdate used on the account wasn't accurate. which is causing a big problem. I had an old password XXXXX I can remember without a problem, but Microsoft advised me to change it - and when I DID I had a stroke. Now I'm left floundering. I need access to my stores asap

[email protected]@XXXXXX.XXX is my email account

Victor
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you use the recovery form on my link below please.

<https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

It will ask you a series of questions. Please answer these as complete and accurate as possible as this will impact your chance to regain access.

Let me know the results please