Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have tried to get into my outlook email account but i am

I have tried to get into my outlook email account but i am only getting a thin blue line at the top and the rest of the screen is blank so i cant see my emails. Can you help please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Doris! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Do you use the Outlook program, or Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), etc., for email?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=23510554-1884-492e-8888-6aaf18532ffa

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.