Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

When i type in my password XXXXX open my user account it will

When i type in my password XXXXX open my user account it will not open saying User profile will not load, HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ken! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Please try this: turn off your computer. Then turn it on, and right after the black screen with white text or the computer company logo disappears, press & release key F8 repeatedly until a menu appears, then you select Safe Mode (note: if there is no menu, then try the same steps again, but this time, press key F8 a bit earlier). Then login and click Start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, then wait until system restore finishes, then check.

Note: if you cannot get to safe mode, then do the system restore step in the other account.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can provide another solution if there is still issue. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have Windows Vista

Thank you. Please try my suggestion above, then reply back later via this web page (you can bookmark/add to favorites this web page, and/or check your email for message from Viet / JustAnswer in order to get back to me via this web page), so I can help further as needed. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked first time! Just checking everything and backing everything up. Thank you very much

Ken

You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you