Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

how do I delete documents in finder on my macbook ?

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To do this, you click once on the File so it is highlighted, then press the delete button on your Keyboard and it will then delete.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still cannot find your answer

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
I posted it Jim, within seconds of your question.

I will repeat it.