jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have updated my Visa Card but cannot reactivate my suspended

Customer Question

I have updated my Visa Card but cannot reactivate my suspended account
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me for which account you are referring to please?

Is it your email account? eg: Gmail, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My office word 2013 premium

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Steve, but word does not use an account, it is a program installed on the computer.

What exactly are you doing that requires the account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am trying to reactivate my suspended Word 2013 premium account, have entered my new credit card number to set up my already installed Word 2013. Could you confirm this with Microsoft. Have tried talking with a tech rep but my tel. No. they say is not valid, of course it is as I use it to get a code to validate my account. It is 00353 code for Ireland followed by XXXXXXXXXX /p>

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, try to log into the email part of the account here

click me

What happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That just takes me to my outlook email, I need my gmail email for correspondence with My microsoft installed Word 2013 to reactivate my suspended premium word

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Steve,

There is no Word Account

Its either a Microsoft Live Account, but you now say Gmail

So is the problem logging into your Gmail account?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is my Microsoft Live account, not gmail or outlook or any other email server

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, and the link I gave you is for you to log in with this Live account, its all the same system

So Steve, were you able to log in there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The link you gave me logged into a outlook email, can you link me with Microsoft Live please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Steve, its all the one thing

It is called Outlook, Live and Hotmail, it is all the one thing.

So Yes you were able to log in? I am trying to find this out from you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All outlook came with was a page full of zoosk female enquiries, I'm done with all that, what next.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so thats a Yes, your account is working.

so what link are you now trying to log into

Give me the link here

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cancel the 7 day trial

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you need to [email protected]

But if you can focus on the questions to you, and respond to these, as this seems to be difficult to get from you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Firstly, How come you debited my credit card for €49 when the subscription is 49c monthly, I am a disabled Pensioner and that crippled me financially this week. That was all the money I had in the Bank. Secondly, why did you block me then charge me €49 on our correspondence yesterday then come back as you have and contradict me. I answered al questions directly and did not get a straight answer only more questions to answer, is this a time and motion procedure to increase profits if so it's a scam and I wish to be reimbersed my €49. As for my enquiry I resolved it myself and have Word 2013 activated. Have been to my Bank and they are going to take this up for me with there Dublin Head office.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
you need to [email protected] for all payment questions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

'See what I mean'

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's the last you'll be hearing from me, this has been worse and costly to me then Microsoft, at least they resolved it. NEVER AGAIN

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok