Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Are you a company called Ask PC Experts of Leicester with a

Are you a company called Ask PC Experts of Leicester with a telephone number XXXXXXXXXXX which appears to be a London number. They claim to be approved by
Microsoft. I am beginning to smell a rat. Can you throw a light on this? Any help or advice
would be appreciated.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

We are not that company.

If ANY company calls you, telling you that they are Microsoft, you can be sure it is a scam.

Generally, they will call you and tell you that you have an issue with your computer. How they would even possibly know that is beyond me. Then they ask you to go to a particular website or ask if they can remote into your system. When it's all said and done, you would probably have a virus installed on your computer from them or just be out the amount of money that they "Charged" you.

In short, that is a definite scam. Just tell them to put you on their blacklist and hang up.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason