Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I use Outlook. I am receiving regular emails but people tell

I use Outlook. I am receiving regular emails but people tell me that my mailbox is full. This happens when they send me attachments. I have deleted much of my inbox so that I have only about ten on it and none remaining have photos, I have archived, I have deleted. Still different people say my mailbox is full. I have done a Norton full system scan and re started my laptop. My laptop is only a few months old and PC World says that I must have plenty of memory in it. What can I do please?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

generaldietary.com

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks David

The problem is the email server you use with this Domain

It is managed by Planet Domain, and your inbox There is full (not on your computer).

They are now called Net Registry

What you need to do is log into your account here

http://www.netregistry.com.au/

Once logged in, delete the emails there in your inbox, and you will then be able to receive emails again.

But it is on that server your problem is.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Richard. Can we stay in touch while I log into my account with Net Registry and delete the inbox as you recommend?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Of course David!

Waiting here for the results
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The email address for @generaldietary.com

They should remind you of the password.

Do this and let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks I will try

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Awaiting the results.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It does not recognise my www.generaldietary.com

And it is asking for an account reference which I don't have.

Could it be that I should contact our website provider or can you help me more with this. I believe your answer is good but I just cannot get to log in to Net Registry.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You need to contact Net Registry David, they have to get you back access so you can delete the emails on the server, it is the only way you can do this (I cannot sorry as I cannot gain access to your account).

But you can call them on (+612) 9934 0501

But they are the ones who need to do this.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, I called them and they understood the correct spelling etc but said we are not hosted with them but hosted with cloudflare.com

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, all the online records point to them for your Domain David.

But it may be redirected.

Are you able to log in here?

https://www.cloudflare.com/login

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks I will try

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Then it is not them

It is Planet Domain David

You can see it here

DANGEROUS URL REMOVED

This is who hosts it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do I do about this and what does this DANGEROUS URL REMOVED mean?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, they removed it on this site, it was a link to show you that you are with Planet Domain David

you need to call them, tell them you did a Who IS look up and you are with them.

They will know what this means.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I called Net Registry again and they said they delegated it to cloudflare and to call UK Business Registration to check my hosting account.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so they are your hosting company, but they have done some delegation which no one can see.

The problem is I do not see a number for Cloud Flare on their site.

Do you have their contact details David?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No they didn't have a number. They only advised me to call UK Business Registration

I have managed to contact our website manager and he has given me http://.ecohosting.co.uk I will try the passwords he has just given me. Shall I remain in touch with you?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Yes please David, I would like to see this resolved.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, I received the information and managed to delete some of my inbox. It didn't look that full and didn't say it was full... unless I didn't notice it. Should it have told me somewhere that it was full?

If I delete all the inbox on the ecohosting site will I lose the same ones on my computer's inbox also?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, it wont tell you David unless you log in and check, they are very basic mail systems.

It wont delete the emails from the computer as they have already been downloaded.

But if people are getting the Mailbox full error, this is the cause. Most providers do not give much space, so it does not take long for it to be filled up.

What you can do is in Outlook, Go to File, Click the Account Settings button

Select the Account Settings button from the drop-down

Double click your account

Click the More Settings button

Click the Advanced tab

Uncheck Leave a copy of messages on the server

If you wish to automatically delete them from the server after a cretin time period, click Remove from server after, then pick the number of days you wish to keep them.

Please note that removing emails from the server does NOT remove them from your outlook. However, you will no longer be able to download them again in the future. Make sure you backup any email you wish to keep if you need to re-install outlook for some reason.

You can also automaticly remove them from the server when you delete the message in outlook by clicking Remove from server when deleted from Deleted Items

This will then delete the emails from the server, once Outlook has downloaded them, which will avoid this problem from occuring again in the future.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for all this Richard. I will gladly rate your service as excellent.

Best wishes

David

Also if I have any other questions regarding my pc will I be able to ask for you particularly?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you David.

Yes, you can use this link to contact me directly.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/profile.aspx?PF=32989067&FID=12304

The question will go straight to me. It would be a pleasure to work with you again.

All the best, XXXXX XXXXX you need anything else, please let me know

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues