Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

hi ive been advised to purchase office home & student 2013

hi ive been advised to purchase office home & student 2013 today got home put in all the nesseccary numbers clicked on install and got a message up saying i need windows 7 or 8 can you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Does this mean that you are running Windows XP on the computer?

Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No vista

Thank you for the update Paul.

I am sorry to say, but you cannot run that version of Microsoft Office in Vista.

You will have to upgrade to Windows 7, if you wish to use that on your computer.

Another option is to use a better & free version of Office, called "Open Office". You can install Open Office on your computer with no issues.

You can download a free version of Office called Open Office from the following link: http://download.openoffice.org/

- Download, save, and run that file

You can use that program to create and edit Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason