I have searched for relevant info but found nothing
I seem to be losing contactmy reply is not getting through
Where do I need to look for my answer?Do I just stay here ?
Creating vacation reply in Notepad:
1. Open Notepad from your computer.
2. Type the message you want to appear in the body of your auto response.
3. Select File | Save from the menu.
4. Type Vacation Auto-Reply under "File name:".
5. Make sure Text Documents (*.txt) is selected under "Save as type:".
6. Click Save.
7. Close Notepad.
That should make it. Your Windows Live Mail will then email the message to someone who sent you an email as an auto "out of office" reply.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated! If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess
Thank you,Jess.Can I print off your reply so that I can follow the steps more easily
I have now successfully printed off your advice.Many thanks for your help.As I am an old lady of 85,I need patient guidance such as you have given !Many thanks again,Gill.