Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

i need to upgrade to a new windows dont know witch one, friends

i need to upgrade to a new windows don't know witch one, friends tell me to go with windows 7, when i went to PC World they recommended windows 8, can you advise me
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

I strongly recommend windows 7. Windows 8 is still very new, and a lot of software and hardware is not working correctly with it.

PC World recommend windows 8 as it gives them more revenue, but Windows 7 is the most user friendly and compatible windows available. Windows 8 needs another year in order to have the bugs and issues resolved my Microsoft.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.