Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have Windows 8.1 I have also Media Centre because I love

I have Windows 8.1 I have also Media Centre because I love Movies. But When I scroll thru the Movies within seconds it speeds pas into later days. Is there a fix for this phenomena Please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Exactly how are you scrolling? Using the Mouse wheel on your mouse? Or via the Scroll Bars?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I Scroll Using a Media Centre Handset and Mouse

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

This is the Turbo Scroll they implemented Michael.

It comes into effect when you scroll for a length of a few seconds.

Currently there is no setting to disable this, but what you do to avoid this is use the Right Arrow on the Keyboard to scroll, which will not enable it.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.